- IDP Corp., Ltd. has a strong commitment to provide excellent customer service. The information you provide will help us tailor our communications and product offerings so that you receive more of what you want and less of what you do not want when shopping with us.
- Information you give us: IDP Corp., Ltd. collects any information which you enter on our Web site. This information is normally provided when you search, place an order, participate in a contest or on-line survey, or when you communicate with us through our Web site, telephone, live chat, email or fax. You also provide information when you establish an account with us. Examples of the type of information you may supply us with include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, and e-mail addresses.
- In an effort to provide you with superior customer service throughout your transaction, we may require your phone number when registering or completing your sale. Having your phone number will allow us to contact you in case we need to speak to you about your order to correct or complete inaccurate information. Please know that we do not ever sell your phone number information.
- From time to time, we may notify you of special offers and/or send you online information that may be of interest to you based on information you have given us and your history at IDP Corp., Ltd.
- IDP Corp., Ltd. will NOT share names, addresses or e-mail addresses to anyone without permission. You may opt out of these emails at any time.
- You may elect not to receive promotional offers from or through us by opting-out of all future marketing emails at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all of our emails. You may also request to unsubscribe by emailing us at email@example.com, or you may write to us at IDP Corp., Ltd., Attn: Legal Department, #601, 50, Digital-ro 33-gil, Guro-gu, Seoul, 08377, KOREA.
- Automatic Information Collected by Us: Whenever you visit our Web site we collect and store information such as “cookies” which remember information about a visitor from one page to the next and from one visit to the next. We collect and analyze the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; password; computer and connection information such as your browser type and version; operating system and platform; purchase history; confirmation when you open e-mail that we send you; the URLs which lead you to and around our Web site and other sites on the World Wide Web, including the date and time; the pages and or products you viewed or searched for and the phone number used to call our voice telephone numbers. Your browser allows you to reject cookies and software is available from third parties which will allow you to visit our Web site without providing this information. You are welcomed at our Web site if you use this software but we will not be able to offer you our personalized services.
- Action Tags: IDP Corp., Ltd.’s web pages may contain action tags for the purpose of collecting anonymous information about the usage of our site by customers. This anonymous information may be used to serve ads that may be of interest to you when you visit other sites across the internet. Action tags are also known as web beacons or 1 pixel gifs. Action tags are a technique used to compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our web site. They do not use personally identifiable information, such as names or addresses. Should you wish to opt-out of providing this anonymous information, you may do so by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s consumer opt-out page.
- Typographical Errors: In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, entry error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, IDP Corp., Ltd. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for said product(s).
- Children’s Online Policy
- IDP Corp., Ltd. is committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. IDP Corp., Ltd. sells products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on IDP Corp., Ltd., you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using IDP Corp., Ltd.
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며,
이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사 처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다.
- HOW TO USE